North by Northwest School Technology Group

Technology for 21st Century Learners in Northwest Minnesota

SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Microsoft alternative to Google Docs

A few of you expressed interest in more information regarding Microsoft's Live@edu product that competes with Google Docs.  Since I'm exped…

Started by Brian Norman

0 May 18, 2010

Microsoft TechNet Subscription

TechNet Plus Direct subscription offers are available from this link http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/bb892756.aspx for $34…

Started by Brian Norman

0 May 18, 2010

Google Apps

For those districts that are exploring Google Apps for their district, I am wondering what you have done when signing up for the service ab…

Started by Keith Nelson

5 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Neal Anderson

Network Magic

Anybody have experience with PureNetworks/Network Magic?  The service is nmsrvc.exe.   A teacher-sub brings her laptop with her and it star…

Started by Bud Kading

0 Feb 22, 2010

time stamp on Exchange 2007

Messages from all users are off two hours -- could this be a BIOS setting? Time on server set accurately.

Started by Anne Dalbey

9 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Neal Anderson

Microsoft Security Essentials

Microsoft Security Essentials is out of beta and available at no charge from Microsoft here. I have not tested it, but if anyone has opini…

Started by Brian Norman

1 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Brian Norman

iWeb - publish to a folder?

Does anyone know where the "publish to a folder" option for iWeb went to in the new version of iWeb (3.0.1)? I taught my teachers how to cr…

Started by Maureen Moris

2 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Maureen Moris

Apple Works for PC

Hi Everyone, Upon my return to work this afternoon, I learned that the school secretary has been using Apple Works on her PC for years. A…

Started by Dianne C. Tillman

3 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Neal Anderson

Microsoft Webcasts for Education

I am posting a brief summary below and attaching the orginal email as a word file. I tried pasting the email into the forum but it erased a…

Started by Brian Norman

1 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Randy Dahl

RSS

© 2024   Created by Barb Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service