North by Northwest School Technology Group

Technology for 21st Century Learners in Northwest Minnesota

MISC DISCUSSIONS (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TIES DEPOT SPECIAL YEAR END PRICING ON HITACHI PROJECTORS

TIES Depot has some special pricing for Hitachi Projectors between now and June 30 - scroll down below for details:…

Started by Mary Mehsikomer

0 Jun 8, 2011

PRESENTERS WANTED - TIES CONFERENCE

Hi Everyone:   I know many of you consider attending or attend the TIES Conference each  year. I also know how tight school district budget…

0 Jun 6, 2011

OET END OF YEAR AGGREGATE PURCHASE OPPORTUNITY

OET is collecting information to leverage aggregate technology purchases for the end of the year for K-12 education, higher education, and…

0 May 16, 2011

MDE Technology Directors update

Anyone Interested? Technology Networking Session: June 10, 2011 Developing a Strong Partnership Between the IT and Teaching & Learnin…

Started by Randy Dahl

1 May 5, 2011
Reply by Brian Norman

Technology Coordinator Survey

I have completed the survey and would like everyone to take a few minutes to fill it out.  I have done my best to make this anonymous.  I w…

Started by Keith Nelson

6 May 3, 2011
Reply by Brian Norman

Possible Survey

Hey Everyone,   I don't know if anyone else is experiencing some frustration with dealing with their compensation level at their district,…

Started by Keith Nelson

12 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Brian Norman

BULLETIN FROM MDE TO SUPERINTENDENTS RE COMMON COURSE CATALOG TRAINING

• Announcing School Administrator WebEx Information Sessions on the Minnesota Common Course Catalogue (MCCC) Superintendents, secondary pri…

0 Feb 18, 2011

Student Email Compliance

Does anyone have a sample (that they are willing to share) of their student email compliance message that they use?    Thanks Keith Warroad…

Started by Keith Nelson

1 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Brian Norman

Dates for our January Meeting

I'm looking to change up our meeting for January.   What would be some good dates for the following?   Cisco has invited Superintendants an…

Started by Randy Dahl

3 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Brian Norman

Are you attending TIES?

Just trying to get a list of who is attending so we can get together for dinner Sunday night.  Waubun is sending myself and our Technology…

Started by Brian Norman

2 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Randy Dahl

RSS

© 2024   Created by Barb Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service