North by Northwest School Technology Group

Technology for 21st Century Learners in Northwest Minnesota

E-RATE (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Technology Plan - Refresh my memory???

I haven't thought about this for many months now (since the bridge plan was done) and realized that I should probably be working on the new…

Started by Valerie Truscinski

2 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Barb Nelson

STATEWIDE E-RATE WORKSHOP

Hello Everyone: E-Rate Statewide Workshop November 22, 2011 9:00 – 11:00 – Program Overview 1:00 – 3:00 – Program Tools and Update Location…

Started by Mary Mehsikomer

0 Nov 11, 2011

E-RATE FILING WINDOW TO OPEN JANUARY 11, 2011

The USAC Schools & Libraries Division has announced the E-rate filing window for Funding Year 2011 (July 1, 2011 - June 30, 2012) will…

0 Dec 13, 2010

E-RATE TRAININGS - NOVEMBER 2010

Hi Everyone: I just wanted to let you know about a few E-rate and technology planning workshops I am doing in our area. Anyone interested…

0 Oct 20, 2010

PROGRAM INTEGRITY ASSURANCE (PIA) MANAGER FOR MINNESOTA

The Schools and Libraries Division (SLD) has a Program Integrity Assurance Manager assigned to Minnesota. This is the person you should tal…

0 Feb 24, 2010

CIPA, E-RATE, AND CELL PHONES

This question gets put to me from time to time, and I just received it from a school district again the other day, so I thought I'd post my…

0 Feb 23, 2010

E-RATE FUNDING WINDOW

Thanks to Carolyn for posting the information on the opening of the E-rate Filing Window. Don't jump out of it. Also remember that in orde…

1 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Barb Nelson

eRate - FYI

FY2010 Application Filing Window Dates Established. The FY2010 application filing window opened at noon EST on Thursday, December 3, 2009…

Started by Carolyn Schmitz

2 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Mary Mehsikomer

PRESENTATIONS FOR 2009 E-RATE TRAINING

Attached are three out of four sets of slides that will be used for the October 28, 2009 E-rate training. I will post the fourth set very s…

3 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Neal Anderson

Tech Plan

When would be a good time to start looking at the new District Tech Plan for USAC approval procedure/requirements.

Started by Starky

1 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Mary Mehsikomer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Barb Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service