North by Northwest School Technology Group

Technology for 21st Century Learners in Northwest Minnesota

NW-LINKS (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pearson Testing

Here is a link to the Pearson site and other info:   MN State Assessment Proctor Caching and System Check-PPT Useful Information for Test…

Started by Kyle Erickson

0 Sep 16, 2014

Moving Google Drive Data to a personal Gmail account

I have a staff member leaving the district and wished to move her Google documents to a personal account. Looking on the web I see lots of…

Started by Kevin Weber

1 May 14, 2014
Reply by Ben Dahlin

Giveaways

Morris Area Schools has an old 9308 network switch.  Contains four power supplies (2+2), one 8-SFP controller card, and two 48-port 10/100…

Started by Stephen Lien

0 May 14, 2014

Apple's new Deployment Tools for iOS 7 and Mac - Seminar at NWSC

Pete Markham sent the following message to the MN Apple Edu List Serv... ---------------------- All,As you probably know, last week, Apple…

Started by Carolyn Schmitz

1 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Barb Nelson

Google Admin Update

Finally... Google Apps administrators can now access the Admin console by visiting admin.google.com and logging in. If you are already logg…

Started by Brian Norman

0 May 15, 2013

Anti-Virus usage question

Just wondering what other schools are using for antivirus protection.  Our current AV has ended, and need to get something up and running A…

Started by Lu Larsen

8 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Lu Larsen

Air Testing Issue

Crookston is experiencing a problem with the AIR software in two of our testing labs. Problem: Drop boxes are not being populated with the…

Started by Kevin Weber

0 Apr 24, 2013

May 8th

I'm Looking for more info on the May 8th LMS meeting. I did not find it on the events section.

Started by William Chambers

1 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Brian Norman

Internet on buses

Has anyone successfully deployed wireless internet access on their buses?  If so what equipment did you use and how did you deal with the i…

Started by Keith Nelson

1 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Ben Dahlin

iPad Repair

I am wondering if anyone has used a third party for iPad repair, and if so, who? 

Started by Valerie Truscinski

1 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Brian Norman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Barb Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service