North by Northwest School Technology Group

Technology for 21st Century Learners in Northwest Minnesota

NORTHWEST SERVICE COOPERATIVE (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adobe Creative Cloud Group Purchase

We sent this out a couple weeks ago.  We are still 33 subscriptions short in order to make this group buy work.  If you are interested plea…

Started by Barb Nelson

0 Jun 20, 2019

Adobe Creative Cloud Group Purchase

We talked about a group purchase for Adobe Creative Cloud at our May Technology Meeting.  Please fill out this survey to see if we can get…

Started by Barb Nelson

0 Jun 11, 2019

November technology date change

The date of the November Technology Meeting is changing to November 13, 2018...  So Pete Markham from Apple can present.  Be sure and chang…

Started by Barb Nelson

0 Oct 8, 2018

Smart Boards and Projectors

Hello,  Steve Larson from EGF contacted me.  He has some SMART Boards to give away.  Please contact Steve directly if you are interested...…

Started by Barb Nelson

0 Aug 1, 2018

Patch Cables - 5e

Jon Bergeron from Digi Key has reached out to me.  They have some patch cables that they don't have any use for.  (Somewhere between 500-7…

Started by Barb Nelson

0 Aug 1, 2018

Access Points-Park Rapids School

Park Rapids upgraded their wireless network, district wide, replacing 132 access points this fall. They asked me to get the word out to o…

Started by Barb Nelson

0 Dec 15, 2016

E Rate Email

Barb, would, you forward this e-mail address to your tech group. It is the ombudsman e-mail address for USAC.   ombudsman@usac.org   Thanks…

Started by Barb Nelson

0 Nov 15, 2016

Mobile Filtered Internet

Did any local district receive the grant for mobile filtered internet? I heard they were awarded so am just curious who all received it fro…

Started by Barb Nelson

1 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Brian Norman

Adobe Creative Cloud Summer Purchase

For the members that ordered the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite for the first time (new)  and haven't received your licenses please contact me.…

Started by Barb Nelson

4 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Starky

Kajeet

Hello All! I am looking for a technology coordinator who has gone through the process with Kajeet and is planning on purchasing it, even if…

Started by Barb Nelson

2 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Barb Nelson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Barb Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service