North by Northwest School Technology Group

Technology for 21st Century Learners in Northwest Minnesota

MISC DISCUSSIONS (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Minnesota CoSN CTO Clinic

Hi Everyone: For the first time, the TIES 2016 Conference will feature an opportunity for district technology leaders and technology sta…

Started by Mary Mehsikomer

0 Nov 16, 2016

Charging carts

I am wondering what brands and models of charging carts you use within your district?  I am looking for a cart to charge about 25 MacBook A…

Started by Valerie Truscinski

3 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Brian Norman

Computer Recycling

I forgot to mention at the last meeting that my son is in the computer recycling business again this summer.  If you have equipment (pc's,…

Started by Brian Norman

0 Jun 1, 2016

Receiving Multiple Copies of Email Message

Good morning, Many staff at my school and myself are receiving email messages multiple times, usually on the same day.  The first message a…

Started by Ethan Marquis

1 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Brian Norman

Security Systems/Cameras

Hello everyone, We're looking into making some changes or upgrades on our school security camera systems.  Is there anyone that has a syste…

Started by Ethan Marquis

13 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Ben Dahlin

Who is attending BrainStorm 2016

Who is attending BrainStorm 2016?

Started by Brian Norman

4 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Brian Norman

TIES Technical Leadership Conference - Save the Date

Hi Northwest Minnesota Friends: I just wanted to put out a "save the date" for the 2016 TIES Technical Leadership Conference, which will…

0 Oct 23, 2015

Technology Plans

Hi Everyone: I've been getting a number of questions from around the state regarding technology plans requirements for Minnesota, so I tho…

1 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Dana Woods

Beginning of Year Checklists

Anyone willing to share their beginning of year checklists with me and/or comment on what is on my list. Its getting to be that time of yea…

Started by Dana Woods

0 Jul 31, 2015

Park Rapids Technology Camp

Hi Everyone: Park Rapids is hosting a Technology Camp for Educators in August. Laurie Conzemius is inviting anyone who is interested. Regis…

0 May 16, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Barb Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service