North by Northwest School Technology Group

Technology for 21st Century Learners in Northwest Minnesota

MISC DISCUSSIONS (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Training

Does anyone have ideas or sources for training for Staff Workshop days.  We are looking to provide different breakout sessions during our u…

Started by Keith Nelson

5 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Mary Mehsikomer

Tip Line

Our school safety person is exploring adding an annoymous  tip line at the schools that can recieve texts etc.  I am wondering if anyone ha…

Started by Keith Nelson

1 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Barb Nelson

CONTINUATION OF NING

Hi All: As you know - NING went to a paid platform. There was an offer to have NINGs for free on the mini-plan but they were sponsored by P…

Started by Mary Mehsikomer

2 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Barb Nelson

Switch Question

I have a very old 3com switch and the port lights are flashing in unison and the computers running through this switch cannot access the ne…

Started by Dianne C. Tillman

19 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Dianne C. Tillman

Google Apps

For those of you who have done a migration to Google Apps and are using it for student mail.  How have you setup the domains for student em…

Started by Keith Nelson

2 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Brian Norman

SAN Recommendations

Can anyone provide a recommendation for the purchase of a new SAN.ThanksKeith

Started by Keith Nelson

3 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Randy Dahl

Archiving Methods

I am wondering what other Districts are doing for imaging and archiving documents that are required to be kept for periods of time (invoice…

Started by Keith Nelson

4 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Randy Dahl

TIES CONFERENCE

Hi: I know a lot of you expressed concern that the TIES Conference did not have enough technical content for you. I am in a meeting with…

0 Jul 15, 2010

Apple Recycling Program

I received this email from Apple.  I used this program last year.  It turned out great plus saved me money.  I didn't have to pay for monit…

Started by Barb Nelson

1 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Stephen Lien

PROJECTOR WEBSITE - REVIEWS, ETC.

On the way to looking for something else, I ran across this website you might find useful. It has information on the most popular projector…

0 Jun 21, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Barb Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service